Name these parts.

Reaction score
Crashed my phantom 3 pro the other day and damaged these two pieces. The camera was shaking so I jb welded it to see outcome and didn't help much. I like to order these two pieces but not sure there technical names when I search I just keep find the whole gimbal setup which I don't need. Any help would be appreciated.
e3753b3a951d6b08e20490ce709d4a3e.jpg
2071b2022cdb933d5debbd4cd39a66aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I believe it is the same piece, gimbal top plate. The second pic holds a bearing, do you still have the bearing?

Call this guy,
He will have the parts.
Mike Holt
( 530-277-5366 )
If you can't find one for a fair price.

Added: your fan looks damaged as well, please check it carefully, usually when a crash like that happens, you end up damaging the gimbal board as well, as top gimbal plate hits internal components on gimbal main board, damaging them, just SCRUTINIZE EVERYTHING,

Hope this helps
J Dot
:cool:

The second piece is the part where the plastic camera holder slides into. I'll give him a call. Have you experienced taking these particular piece apart

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yes it is easy
4 Phillips screws, but you'll need to loosen ( Allen screw ) on yaw arm ( do not remove only loosen ) so yaw arm has some play, then carefully remove ribbon cable ( it is taped to top plate ) then lift off plate, but read my message above again, I edited it, as you have more issues. Fan looks damaged, if not fixed your board will overheat, and be ruined. Also your main gimbal board might be damaged in the crash. I've seen it many times.

Heads up, advanced or pro camera will work, on your craft, most who crash their pro, put an advanced cam back on, as they are a lot cheaper, and most don't need 4K.

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
J Dot thanks for the input. I called him today and he helped me out and I believe I ordered the parts i needed. I did take a look at the fan and it seems to be ok and fired right up. Thanks for heads up.

Reactions: J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic