MY RC messing up

Reaction score
I took my bird out today to fly, and when I took off and went to go forward, the cyclet stick on my RC is sticky it has a catch in about 1/2 way to forward then have to pull it back. I never had a problem with my bird and now I got this problem. I got my P3P from a seller on this forum, he got it new for a gift and bought it from him. I got it back in early march last year before they mandated the warranty to only b good thru only a DJI retailer so should have warranty. Where can I go to get it repaired??

I took my bird out today to fly, and when I took off and went to go forward, the cyclet stick on my RC is sticky it has a catch in about 1/2 way to forward then have to pull it back. I never had a problem with my bird and now I got this problem. I got my P3P from a seller on this forum, he got it new for a gift and bought it from him. I got it back in early march last year before they mandated the warranty to only b good thru only a DJI retailer so should have warranty. Where can I go to get it repaired??

Google

start there unless you want 3rd party repair ,
that of course would not be warranty if you have one though

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4