My p3 is going nuts

@Rconner

Are you still trying?

Retrieving the flight logs iPhone to a Windows Pc.

#1 You are going to need to have iTunes installed on your PC.

I do this at least once a week, and I back up my iPad and iPhone to the PC monthly.

Rod

I'm not a crApple fan at all!
But I'm using mostly apple mobile products.
I have never touched a Mac and refuse to use FaceBook.

You do have iTunes installed?
Can you have somebody help you out?
I'm not ready to give up.

Rod

I don't see anywhere in the links provided to you where it says that you must have a Mac. Many have followed the instructions without issue so you should be good to go. If you are not able to correctly follow the earlier links for some reason, here is a direct path to the same instructions. Step 1 in fact includes "Windows/Mac computer." Perhaps you are interpreting that to mean that only a Mac will work? It actually means that either a Windows or a Mac computer. You can do this. ?

Actually it does specify MAC
1571784272846.png

I'm guessing @Rconner doesn't have iTunes installed on his PC. That's what he needs to find the file.

I'm also guessing @Rconner is in the wrong section of the forum. I think he has a P3S (single antenna) , not a P3A or P3P (dual antenna). I've never heard of a lightbridge P3A/P3P take off on it's own, out of control. However this is something that occurs with P3S occasionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oso and RodPad
"Actually it does specify MAC"
Yes, you are correct. ;)
Are you one of the guys that reads the complete instructions first? :)

Then below it states

Steps to retrieve the TXT flight logs from an Apple device:
1)
If you haven't installed iTunes on your Windows/Mac computer, then download it here and install it.

"I think he has a P3S (single antenna)" :)
The flight log would probably help. ;)

Rod

No I gave up. When I connect it to my computer it just uploads my pictures and then I can find the dji files.
Rconner, don't give up, it's not rocket science or impossible.
As has been said, install iTunes onto your computer.
Connect your iPhone and you computer and open the iTunes App.
You should then see the screen I posted in answer #19 and there are the flight logs.

Last edited:
You can check your local hobby R/C shop and maybe there's a flight field / club where you might find help! Don't completely give up what country are you in what city there might be a neighbor or someone close most guys in the hobby are glad to help a fellow flyers! Good luck
And don't quit you can find ads that fix quad copter's or call DJI find out what they charge! Get back to flying find help!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20