Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've forgotten we're allowed to share videos we create with eachother and I've made three so far. Starting to save up my clips so I could create better, more interesting stuff but I'm gonna share my first couple videos I've made so far. I hope you guys enjoy x]

I put them in order from oldest to most recent.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated =]

You've got some cool footage there - especially the low-sun-angle shots of the land formations. They really help the viewer get the three-dimensional aspect of what that countryside looks like.

One thing I will just comment on: the zoom-in/zoom-out scene changes seem kind of disconcerting to me - they are done so quickly that it breaks the viewers attention, especially if there are only short video clipps between the scene changes. I would go for a bit longer scene time, and then maybe think about fade-out/fade-in scene changes. It is easier on the viewers eyes because the zoom-in/zoom-out changes cause the eye to try to keep focus while the focus, in actuality, is changing rapidly.

BTW: The black-top highway you were standing by, which one is that?

Reactions: CrazyEye
hi, i have to agree with the above, great footage and location is cool but the fast transitions in some areas are hard to watch properly. Also a shame the prop guards are in the shots, you dont need them hehe ;)

be great to grow each other channels, i dont mind subscribing each other, my channel (in signature) has been slowly growing, loving my Drone and the footage it has been getting and then editing is fun.

Great stuff for some first videos. Chillhop music is great as well (as always ;))
Which editing software do you use?

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I'll keep the transitions in mind and try to have a slower transition or even scrap the whole zoom transitions. The long freeway shot ( I'm assuming your referral) is actually a place called corn Creek road just north of Vegas a little after Mt Charleston turn. Thanks again guys and I'll keep everything in mind for my future video(s).
Btw I am currently using Sony Vegas 13. I use to use Vegas 5 a lot when I was younger( about ten years ago) so it was the easiest for me to hop back into. [emoji574]️

Hey CrazyEye,

I use to fly at in that area all the time. Where are you taking off from? I use to park right where the road ends and fly along the frontage road and then parallel to Kyle Canyon road. Great flying.

I have been grounded due to non-technical reasons, but I will be out again soon if this wind lets up.

Are you still flying in that area?

Hey CrazyEye,

I use to fly at in that area all the time. Where are you taking off from? I use to park right where the road ends and fly along the frontage road and then parallel to Kyle Canyon road. Great flying.

I have been grounded due to non-technical reasons, but I will be out again soon if this wind lets up.

Are you still flying in that area?
I actually just finished editing a video that I'm gonna post up here where I was flying a little bit up Kyle Canyon. here
I had a lot of interference and was scared of losing my bird, never had so much interference like that ever.

Do you get any when you fly?

Sorry for no response in about a month. my PC went down and I installed Mac and learned how to use Final Cut Pro (still learning).

Last edited:
I get a lot of video footage, but I don't own a PC and editing is tough. I do them mostly for me, and geek out on watching them. Ever been out to Lee Canyon to fly? Less traffic and a lot of scenery. I am thinking about heading out to Armagosa Valley. There is a giant sand dune out there that might give some interesting footage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic