My First Drone Videos!

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to the drone community, currently I'm loving it! Here's two videos I have made so far using my Phantom 3 Standard. I would love if you guys can give me some feedback on how I can improve my videos.

First video!
Second video!

SWAG... Central Florida?

Nice video's what are the drone rules in USA? :)

In Denmark we got a kind of wird rules, and if i travling to Sweden the Rules are much more easy and nice to work with, :)

Nice video's what are the drone rules in USA? :)

In Denmark we got a kind of wird rules, and if i travling to Sweden the Rules are much more easy and nice to work with, :)
The rules I've been told are.
  • Fly below 400 feet.
  • Fly, I think 5 miles away from any airport, unless you have approval.
  • Avoid manned aircraft.
Those are some of the major rules, most people around my area really don't follow them. I follow the rules I listed above and I don't get any sort of complaints, so I guess I'm doing something right! :)
What are some of the rules you have?

Sound greate, :D more easy then we have in Denmark :p here its

• Fly below 100m
  • Fly 150m from public bigger road
  • Fly as you can see it
  • 8 km from airports & military
And so a little more borige rules :p but as you say in Denmark we look a little from it to, so long you respekt people and take care when you flight, are people more intresset in the little airplay then hate them and thats nice :D

Hope to se more videos from you ^^

I really like your editing! That's so important in making an interesting video. I have only edited one video so far and have a ways to go to put something together like you did. Very nice!

Sound greate, :D more easy then we have in Denmark :p here its

• Fly below 100m
  • Fly 150m from public bigger road
  • Fly as you can see it
  • 8 km from airports & military
And so a little more borige rules :p but as you say in Denmark we look a little from it to, so long you respekt people and take care when you flight, are people more intresset in the little airplay then hate them and thats nice :D

Hope to se more videos from you ^^
That's interesting! I'm working on more videos as we speak!

I really like your editing! That's so important in making an interesting video. I have only edited one video so far and have a ways to go to put something together like you did. Very nice!
Thank you so much, means a lot! Could you send me a link to your video!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20