My drone goes out of control

Reaction score
I just replaced the total outer shell of my Phantom 4. Everythings shows on on the monitor. However When I launched it for the first time it went to the 4 foot lever then spun out of control. Any ideas whats wrong ? I inspected everything carefully but found nothing wrong. I did notice the voice dont come across stating " the home point has been established " So... any ideas whats wrong ?

I just replaced the total outer shell of my Phantom 4. Everythings shows on on the monitor. However When I launched it for the first time it went to the 4 foot lever then spun out of control. Any ideas whats wrong ? I inspected everything carefully but found nothing wrong. I did notice the voice dont come across stating " the home point has been established " So... any ideas whats wrong ?
A look at the flight data might help solve the mystery.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides

Found the problem with my drone crashing. I had cut one of the motors wires ( 3 wires ) because those wires were hard to get to on the board. A mistake on my part ! The insulation on the wires is almost impossible to remove ! However after I tried again to solder them I found a way to connect them. Strip the wires back about 3/8 inch. Clean them the best way possible. Then.. use a light duty braided wire and wrap the motor wires together.... end to end Then solder them. This acts as a splint to hold the solder in place. This time before allowing my drone to become a white tumble weed .....I held in in my hands and tried it out to see if all the motors were working. After placing the motors under a load for a few minutes and none of the motors got warm the connections are good !

When replacing P4 motors I’ll splice half way down the arm to keep from soldering onto circuit board, glad you caught your problem

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT