Multiple Issues, Need Help

Reaction score
Folks,
I went a couple of weeks without flying due to work events. When I went to make my next flight I got stick calibration errors

I tried to calibrate, but if I understand it correct, the bar at the bottom should show your progress. It never registers any progress. And I worked it for five minutes solid one time. I eventually hit finish and have managed to fly but haven’t went far or very long because my confidence is very low. And every time I start up new, I get the warning again. Always the same result. Rapid beeping, Calibrate stick warning, no progress shown but after trying usually able to fly.

At this same time it seems every time, no matter where I am, I am getting “Strong Wireless Interference” message.

I have had compass calibration warnings also.

Now today, the app has started bombing out. I need to do the little quiz, and have tried several times, but now the app is bombing out before I can finish the quiz. Now let me mention that prior to reaching my skip limit, I was able to fly if I just ignored the warnings. But as I said earlier I just don’t want to get too far out or too far up.

Now I flew two batteries out just now on Litchi with no worries. I calibrated the compass with no issues.

I rebooted the IPad Pro with no help. I deleted the Go4 app and reloaded it. No help.

I’ve been flying for a year or so. I started with a P3P and I am FAA certified, so I am not exactly a newbie. The aircraft is always stored carefully as is the remote. No crashes. No bumps. Nothing like that.

Software is all latest versions.

Any ideas?

Sounds like the same thing mine was doing, after two frustrating days I realized the remote controller firmware was not up to date but all the other firmware was.
For some reason I had to have the quad copter turned on for the remote controller to update firmware

Did you have to do anything to update it? Other than just have everything switched on and on a WiFi network?

I will check DJI for info, but thought I’d ask.

Thanks,
Newt

With everything on and looking at your flight screen touch the bar on the top left to go to aircraft status and then click on overall status and wait to see if the update comes up.

By the way I had that stupid quiz interrupt me three or four times trying to do this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl