Motor acting strange

Hi all I’ve replaced all 4 motors and it seemed to solve my issue thanks for the replies

I’ve posted a new conversation requesting help with another issue ( Motor acting strange) any help with that would be great thanks again

Hi all I have abit of a weird one here replaced all 4 motors on my p3s that’s fine however on one of the motors I tried to snip the wires on the old motor and the new one and tried so solder the old wires to the new ones so that I wouldn’t have to soldier onto the main board that didn’t work because of some varnish they put on the wires so I had to solder the other 3 directly to the main board they all work fine but the one I snipped I had to connect with wire connectors ( the ones where you put each wire in one end and crush theconnector to keep them in place) thatwas fine but after one flight I landed it and noticed that that motor wasspinning very slow compared to the rest. When I tapped the prop the motor reduced its speed so much that I couldactually seethe prop turning if you know what I mean so I took all the prop off and spun up the motors there seemed to be a grinding like noise coming from the arm I don’t know if it came from the motor or esc praying it came from the motor. Put the props back on anddecided to give the arm a wack after that it started to work again however ifyou give it another wack it starts spinning slow again it also doesn’t respond to my input when it’s spinning slow I don’t see how it could be the esc as after I gave it a wack it started working the grinding like noise is worrying do sorry had to post this in this thread the other one isn’t working for some reason

Any help will be much appreciated thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj