Mint - P3P with Itelite DBS Mod & Nanuk 950 Case - South Florida - Very Low Hours!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Well the time has come to sell my beloved bird as I simply don't have the time for it anymore. I live within a Class D airport's 5 mile radius, directly north of the runway in the flight path and quite frankly, it's a hassle every time I wanted to fly.

I purchased this back in March/ 2016 and have invested over $2000. I have 39 flights which total to about 5 Hours and 24 Minutes of flight time. The batteries have less than 16 cycles on them. During the time I flew it, I never crashed it and I always kept good care of it. It has never seen rain. The aircraft is still on firmware version 1.9.60. The gimbal and camera are in perfect shape and there's not a single scratch or dent on any part of this aircraft.

I have upgraded it with the following:
  • PGYTech Aluminum Alloy Tablet Support Bracket - $30.00 (Thick base one, not the skinny one)
  • 3D printed Anti CSC Guard - Free
  • Balanced All Props
  • Camera Lens Protector/ Gimbal Lock - $10.00
  • Carbon Fiber Camera/ Gimbal Guard - $15.00
  • Itelite DBS Mod Antenna with Protection Pack - $135.00
Will come with all the above plus:
  • Neewer ND/PL ND4-32 Lens Filters
  • HDMI Output Module (Not currently installed) - $100.00
  • DJI Harness - $50
  • 2 Genuine Phantom 3 Batteries (Less than 16 cycles) - $150.00 (One already included)
  • Drone-World Nanuk 950 Hard Case with Itelite cutout for Remote Control - $400.00
  • GL300C Remote Control
  • W323B Phantom 3 Professional with Gimbal and 4K Camera - $1300.00
I would prefer to sell this whole as a kit for $1000 + actual shipping charges (it's heavy) or meet up with someone in South Florida (Boca Raton, 33487, Palm Beach County). Please PM me for an accurate shipping quote or use my location information to estimate on your carrier's choice website. Please note, due to the nature of this item, shipping insurance will be required. I also have the original box in like new condition if you need it as well.

If you need any other information, please contact me via PM.

Thank you for your interest.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20