Mini-HowTo-DJI Phantom 3 HDMI Upgrade Board

For now, consider buying an Nvidia Shield Tablet with HDMI output. That's what I'm doing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, do you think I should invest in an iPad Air 2, or a good set of FPV goggles? I want to be able to see things easier in bright sun. The goggles seem good for that, but the iPad would have flexibility for other uses.

Never. It's all lies.

Haha jk

Reactions: jlo
O they will get it out-- more revenue and profit:D

O they will get it out-- more revenue and profit:D

Already being prepared for dealers. I will have pricing in a week. About the time they're sent to dealers.

Happy days!!! I like the look of the Headplay HD headset and think it would be a great way to get my son and daughter involved, to experience the FPV whilst I film and take pics etc. Am I correct in assuming that whilst viewing through a headset you still have the image on the ipad.

Happy days!!! I like the look of the Headplay HD headset and think it would be a great way to get my son and daughter involved, to experience the FPV whilst I film and take pics etc. Am I correct in assuming that whilst viewing through a headset you still have the image on the ipad.

Yes you can have dual ouput, HDMI and smart device.

Already being prepared for dealers. I will have pricing in a week. About the time they're sent to dealers.

Ballpark idea of price??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, but ballpark, as in, not $25, not over $200?

If it's just the hdmi dongle, maybe a ribbon and a new back plate for tx....my bid is $99

If it's just the hdmi dongle, maybe a ribbon and a new back plate for tx....my bid is $99

There's some development involved as well at least there was as it's the same deal as what the Inspire controller has. Development being the OSD that is pumped through the port.

Does / will you get OSD info?
Will it be the same OSD as the pilot app?
Will you still need to connect a phone/tablet to "record" the flight data?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl