Micro sd failed save

Reaction score
ok, this has probably been asked before. But, i was flying today and my tablet's battery died during flight. i made a successful landing but when i plugged in the sd and opened the folder there were no photos!? is there a way to get them back? and why didn't they get saved in the first place?

Hi there, have you tried restarting the bird as if you are going to have a flight, and then close everything down as normal, and this may get the images back. I have found that if you switch everything off without stopping the video recording, the files do open. So I just start the drone with the sd card in as usual and then close down as usual making sure the camera is not still recording, and this normally helps. Try this as you have nothing to lose, and if it does not help please accept my apologies. Regards Ian.

Reactions: Nate-xt
Hi there, have you tried restarting the bird as if you are going to have a flight, and then close everything down as normal, and this may get the images back. I have found that if you switch everything off without stopping the video recording, the files do open. So I just start the drone with the sd card in as usual and then close down as usual making sure the camera is not still recording, and this normally helps. Try this as you have nothing to lose, and if it does not help please accept my apologies. Regards Ian.
thanks for the info! i got my stuff back.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr