Maybe Wind Crashed Phantom 3 Pro

Thanks for clarifying. At any rate, the "Venturi effect" can cause issues with wind. Sorry for your loss.

Now there's a term I haven't heard in quite some time!

Seems to me that the issue is pretty straightforward. OP said he lost signal and then RTH kicked in. At a guess I say it made a bee line home and went straight into the rock rather then going over it. What was your RTH height set at? And bear in mind, your take off spot, as it is lower then the mountain. so say for instance your RTH was set at 100 feet, by the time you got to the hole it would have been higher then 100 feet causing it to not rise higher , but instead go home at the height it is. But upload the flight log anyway just to rule out any issues with the drone itself

Reactions: gerfoto
Seems to me that the issue is pretty straightforward. OP said he lost signal and then RTH kicked in. At a guess I say it made a bee line home and went straight into the rock rather then going over it. What was your RTH height set at? And bear in mind, your take off spot, as it is lower then the mountain. so say for instance your RTH was set at 100 feet, by the time you got to the hole it would have been higher then 100 feet causing it to not rise higher , but instead go home at the height it is. But upload the flight log anyway just to rule out any issues with the drone itself

Hmm, this is the flight log DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

1522065738527.png

I never seen this message before. Can anyone explain what that means ? Not home at the mo so can't access all the data just yet from my phone. I'm guessing it was then put into Atti mode causing the wind to drift it into the rocks. Can't tell if that was the point where it may have gone through the hole

By they way Do you know how or where can I sell my Phantom 3 Pro accessories? Three batteries, the original filter of the camera, car charger, spare blades, the charger, the RC....?

By they way Do you know how or where can I sell my Phantom 3 Pro accessories?
You can sell them in the Classifieds here. Or try eBay if you don't find any takers.

Reactions: gerfoto

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20