MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Based on customer service alone IME, I'm guessing you have made a loyal following. If you were to expand your business to offer other product based around the P line I would likely purchase my kit exclusively from your store.
I'm looking to expand around the P line as well as the Yuneecs :)

I'm still writing my review and it is LENGTHY and detailed. Jake knows what he is doing and prides himself on not just customer service but effectiveness and design.
I am no affiliated with any dealer, but as you'll see in my review, I wanted an absolute comparison between all the long range products out there (I picked 4) in a REAL environment, not over a lake/ocean or in the desert. I spoke in great detail to all the people involved- Jake, Freddy, Tony, etc and I went ahead and bought them all.
I wanted this info out there for everyone to see because I wish someone did it for me.

Jake's came out on top. I can explain in a little detail why (I will in my detailed report) and his excellent service is just icing on top.

I promise I'll post the extensive, lengthy review because I want anyone with the questions I had to be able to be referred to the link.

Just give me a bit of time because I'm in the middle of some really busy work stuff right now but I wanted to get the word out there.
-David

Based on customer service alone IME, I'm guessing you have made a loyal following. If you were to expand your business to offer other product based around the P line I would likely purchase my kit exclusively from your store.

Yes, I will also make it a separate listing.
Excellent. I'm going to wait until they are available to install my antenna. Please let us know when both the cables and connectors are available in your store.

Excellent. I'm going to wait until they are available to install my antenna. Please let us know when both the cables and connectors are available in your store.
Will do bud! I put a list together of people to remind & I'll also probably make a separate post about it in case I miss someone.

I'm still writing my review and it is LENGTHY and detailed. Jake knows what he is doing and prides himself on not just customer service but effectiveness and design.
I am no affiliated with any dealer, but as you'll see in my review, I wanted an absolute comparison between all the long range products out there (I picked 4) in a REAL environment, not over a lake/ocean or in the desert. I spoke in great detail to all the people involved- Jake, Freddy, Tony, etc and I went ahead and bought them all.
I wanted this info out there for everyone to see because I wish someone did it for me.

Jake's came out on top. I can explain in a little detail why (I will in my detailed report) and his excellent service is just icing on top.

I promise I'll post the extensive, lengthy review because I want anyone with the questions I had to be able to be referred to the link.

Just give me a bit of time because I'm in the middle of some really busy work stuff right now but I wanted to get the word out there.
-David
Thanks David for devoting so much time, effort, and $ to this - And sharing the results with the community. I was hoping Jake was the guy to go with, but was unsure with all the options available.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

In the mail today...Thanks Again!

2c6b92148ac63e880713b96ed201cc42_zpstavkyene.jpg

Last edited:
chazz,

With the antenna cables that come with the ItElite, it seems with having the SMA posts coming out the top, there is too much of a bend in the cable and it's interfering with the signal, thus reducing the range. PM me your order number and I'll get the custom blue cables sent out to you.

I'll be glad to see the cables that come straight out the antenna ports instead of the plugs. I see if the little locking but is too tight the little tab that holds he nut down will pull itself out pretty easily. Good change.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

JakeMaxxUAV, can you put me on the list - id like to buy the cables with the proper SMA plugs, hopefully you can do them cheap for us guys that got the current version already :)

Jake is awesome guys, he sent me those blue cables straight away. Awesome service! Best seller iv delt with!

Hey Jake, I just ordered my ItElite antenna from you yesterday. So should I wait to install it until I get the clean install extra's from you? Like the blue cable's and diff plugs?. And then I would not have to drill holes in the case too right? Thx so much!

The boosted version can be transferred to a p3p if one needed to, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey Jake, I just ordered my ItElite antenna from you yesterday. So should I wait to install it until I get the clean install extra's from you? Like the blue cable's and diff plugs?. And then I would not have to drill holes in the case too right? Thx so much!
Yes, if you can wait, that's what I would recommend. Hoping to have them by mid next week.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
So I just ordered this weekend... I will get the new version will I not?
The new clean install kit will not come with the antennas, it will be an addon, so you'll be able to purchase it separately.

The new clean install kit will not come with the antennas, it will be an addon, so you'll be able to purchase it separately.
How much is this kit and can a person have it shipped with my antenna order (order #1029) to save on shipping.

@JakeMaxxUAV I notice the "RP-SMA antenna plug lock" has been taken off you're site, is this because someone has a patent pending or was you just updating the site? It is partly because of this I did not order the the EVO plus kit from you, as I wasent sure if perhaps you do not supply them no more and it would have left me drilling holes which I did not really want to do in this new RC, also I wasent sure if by "13400mah battery" in the description it actually ment the Anker PowerCore+ or just some cheap unbalanced power pack needing a charger, I understand that you maybe cannot mention this by name in the description but I wasent sure, also if there is some potential legal problem mentioning the RP-SMA antenna plug locks, then you should make it clear in the description that NO drilling is necessary and that the picture in the description is just one of the ways the install could look, also if the case is infact that the kit comes with the powercore+ then make some kind of mention of this, either in the way of mentioning that the power pack for the amps IS the one pictured, or touch on it in the description. Lastly the reason I didn't order is because I am in England and I have had problems a couple of times receiving amps through customs. I did order the amplifier mount though because it's the best I have seen functionally and aesthetically

I had to order the antenna open lock plugs from another guy in the U.S and I sourced all other parts from UK, long story short I have the parts to build what your calling the "EVO kit plus" but instead of paying $350 I'm probably closer to $450 after multiple shipping charges.

The question I have is this, do you think the RP-SMA to SMA cable that comes with the new sunhans 3w gold, of which I ordered 2, will be long enough to reach from the factory antenna holes (where I am installing the RP-SMA points) down to the amps, if I have the amps configured the way you have them setup. Put simply would the cable that comes with the amps be able to replace the "custom" cable you supply, if the RP-SMA points were installed at the factory antenna holes? Am I right to presume the factory supplied blue cable is straight connections as apposed to 90 degree connections like on your custom one.

Also do you have a problem using the U.FL to RP-SMA cables supplied with the amps for the install or are they of inferior quality, or far too long/short etc.

Basically I'm wishing I bought a couple of your custom blue cables with my antenna mount order incase the factory ones do not fit/reach.

I know I can just order longer cables from anywhere but the blue ones look cool and it's more waiting.

Thanks for the response and please consider what I mentioned for your website had I been sure there was no drilling involved and that your EVO kit came with the powercore+ I could have saved my self heaps of drama and some money ordering from you, I know I know I could have spoke to you but I'm super impatient and as mentioned amps and customs is a bit .....Meh

Cheers.

P.S If you feel I am gonna need them custom blue cables and you haven't sent my order out yet, (white amp mount to england) then hold it back and I'll add the cables.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Jake is going with a better type of no drill connectors and they won't be in till next week. That is why they are not available right now. But it is my understanding he'll have those available in about a week. Those look even better and have a "factory" look. Super clean looking!!!!

Attachments

• 1460350226827.jpg
    1460350226827.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 360

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164