MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

The bracket is spring loaded and comes off easily.
354b645f3635a466d047f6adc1f49844.jpg
9dd8924ea62db1a46b29f7897754b071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's a quick release mount.
That's great to know :)

Also, I've heard that GoProfessional cases will modify the foam insert to fit the ItElite antenna.
I hope that's the case (Get it...? LOL) because that will make life much easier especially for those times when you'll really pressed for time.

Can't wait to give all of this a try myself soon.

Does the support bracketing have to be removed to fit in most cases or just the panel?

I don't have to remove the ItElite in my Go Proffessional case and no modifications required, although this is one of my P3P's I am imagining the go pro P4 case is the same.

image_zpsizh5hnjx.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Can't get the antennas out of the tx without cutting the base. Need to keep them intact; tried a hemostat to pinch it then pull out, no luck.

Can't get the antennas out of the tx without cutting the base. Need to keep them intact; tried a hemostat to pinch it then pull out, no luck.

On my third RC upgrade I found an easy / nondestructive way to get them out which requires you to turn the ant to ~90* and then gripping it in a loose fist with the index finger under the 90* bend (between the TX body and antennae pivot) levering it with a slight pressure. While applying pressure and holding the unit by the antennae and against a table surface to free up the second hand, I use the second hand with some needle nose plyers to slightly squeeze the internal side of the bases together and applying a little more pressure to the levering process the base pops out without damaging anything leaving you with an unmolested stock antennae. I almost wish now that I had recorded the process on video, I find after doing a couple I can have the whole process done in ~10-15 minutes... If anyone is in the Tucson/Marana area and has one to do I'd be more than happy to do it for you so I can record the process.

Last edited:
If anyone is in the Tucson/Marana area and has one to do I'd be more than happy to do it for you so I can record the process.

Excellent idea. Would love to see your process.

BTW do you salvage the wires/connectors in the process as well or do you cut the wires to make it easier to manipulate?

Excellent idea. Would love to see your process.

BTW do you salvage the wires/connectors in the process as well or do you cut the wires to make it easier to manipulate?

I don't cut them or destroy any of the items as you never know when you might need them... that said they come out easy enough with a little maneuvering, an assortment of good tweezers makes the whole process so much easier

I don't have to remove the ItElite in my Go Proffessional case and no modifications required, although this is one of my P3P's I am imagining the go pro P4 case is the same.

image_zpsizh5hnjx.jpeg

The smaller case is not the same. The bar on the back sits above the foam, the antenna would most certainly hit the lid

The smaller case is not the same. The bar on the back sits above the foam, the antenna would most certainly hit the lid

AH, I didn't realize they only had the compact cases available for P4 ATM...hopefully they release the Plus case for the P4 soon.

On my third RC upgrade I found an easy / nondestructive way to get them out which requires you to turn the ant to ~90* and the gripping it in a loose fist with the index finger under the 90* bend (between the TX body and antennae pivot) levering it with a slight pressure. While applying pressure and holding the unit by the antennae and against a table surface to free up the second hand, I use the second hand with some needle nose players to slightly squeeze the bases together and applying a little more pressure to the levering process the base pops out without damaging anything leaving you with an unmolested stock antennae. I almost wish now that I had recorded the process on video, I find after doing a couple I can have the whole process done in ~10-15 minutes... If anyone is in the Tucson/Marana area and has one to do I'd be more than happy to do it for you so I can record the process.

I'd love to see that process as well..

I don't cut them or destroy any of the items as you never know when you might need them... that said they come out easy enough with a little maneuvering, an assortment of good tweezers makes the whole process so much easier

I loosened a few things to slide the cables around and under then resnugged them. Not cutting anything on mine either.

just now seeing that.

Like I said, you don't need them! lol.

I saved my first set too. Now I don't save the stock cables either. I clip the ends off at the board and pull the wire through the silicon. I put the new wires above the sticks, not back in the original location.

There's no one better to buy from . He can even do custom printed mounts as well. The absolute best customer service.

Attachments

• 1459914039921.jpg
    1459914039921.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 461
  • 1459914054238.jpg
    1459914054238.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 457
  • 1459914064953.jpg
    1459914064953.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 418
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
I don't have to remove the ItElite in my Go Proffessional case and no modifications required, although this is one of my P3P's I am imagining the go pro P4 case is the same
GPC has only released two slim cases. When I spoke to Rick from GPC last week, he said the deeper case would be available for order in about 3 weeks.

Reactions: Cale262
Just got my kit in the mail from MAXX UAV. Amazingly quick and great price.

Thanks Jake. I'll keep you updated bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj