MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Wow, lol.. Who's ever remote that is sure is lucky guy! [emoji12] Thks again!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
So was the original printed locking antenna plugs not fit for purpose because I have some on route or are these mostly an aesthetic improvement? I would prefer not to open up my rc twice.

Jake is going with a better type of no drill connectors and they won't be in till next week. That is why they are not available right now. But it is my understanding he'll have those available in about a week. Those look even better and have a "factory" look. Super clean looking!!!!

Jake, Jake!!! I have to have a set of those!!!

Reactions: PaulJohn
I'm still debating on whether I want to do this or not. Running into some interferences where I live and its not a city area, just heavily wooded and I'm sure wifi congested area.

I would only be interested in a setup that doesn't require drilling holes in the controller, not that I mind but I prefer a clean install.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
I would only be interested in a setup that doesn't require drilling holes in the controller
That's the idea behind Jake's setups. They are no-drill installations.

So was the original printed locking antenna plugs not fit for purpose because I have some on route or are these mostly an aesthetic improvement? I would prefer not to open up my rc twice.
They work fine but when using them with the ItElite panel, you'll probably want to get the short custom blue cables. PM me your order number.

@JakeMaxxUAV I notice the "RP-SMA antenna plug lock" has been taken off you're site, is this because someone has a patent pending or was you just updating the site? It is partly because of this I did not order the the EVO plus kit from you, as I wasent sure if perhaps you do not supply them no more and it would have left me drilling holes which I did not really want to do in this new RC, also I wasent sure if by "13400mah battery" in the description it actually ment the Anker PowerCore+ or just some cheap unbalanced power pack needing a charger, I understand that you maybe cannot mention this by name in the description but I wasent sure, also if there is some potential legal problem mentioning the RP-SMA antenna plug locks, then you should make it clear in the description that NO drilling is necessary and that the picture in the description is just one of the ways the install could look, also if the case is infact that the kit comes with the powercore+ then make some kind of mention of this, either in the way of mentioning that the power pack for the amps IS the one pictured, or touch on it in the description. Lastly the reason I didn't order is because I am in England and I have had problems a couple of times receiving amps through customs. I did order the amplifier mount though because it's the best I have seen functionally and aesthetically

I had to order the antenna open lock plugs from another guy in the U.S and I sourced all other parts from UK, long story short I have the parts to build what your calling the "EVO kit plus" but instead of paying $350 I'm probably closer to $450 after multiple shipping charges.

The question I have is this, do you think the RP-SMA to SMA cable that comes with the new sunhans 3w gold, of which I ordered 2, will be long enough to reach from the factory antenna holes (where I am installing the RP-SMA points) down to the amps, if I have the amps configured the way you have them setup. Put simply would the cable that comes with the amps be able to replace the "custom" cable you supply, if the RP-SMA points were installed at the factory antenna holes? Am I right to presume the factory supplied blue cable is straight connections as apposed to 90 degree connections like on your custom one.

Also do you have a problem using the U.FL to RP-SMA cables supplied with the amps for the install or are they of inferior quality, or far too long/short etc.

Basically I'm wishing I bought a couple of your custom blue cables with my antenna mount order incase the factory ones do not fit/reach.

I know I can just order longer cables from anywhere but the blue ones look cool and it's more waiting.

Thanks for the response and please consider what I mentioned for your website had I been sure there was no drilling involved and that your EVO kit came with the powercore+ I could have saved my self heaps of drama and some money ordering from you, I know I know I could have spoke to you but I'm super impatient and as mentioned amps and customs is a bit .....Meh

Cheers.

P.S If you feel I am gonna need them custom blue cables and you haven't sent my order out yet, (white amp mount to england) then hold it back and I'll add the cables.

Thanks again.
Hey ibmftw, yeah I took them down because I'm going to be offering a better 'Clean Install' video. Also, the battery is the Anker Powercore battery, I wouldn't sell the cheap knockoffs.

As far as the cable length, no, it's not quite long enough. I have longer high quality cables for sale on my website. They were specifically made to reach from the top of the remote to the bottom of the amplifiers. The ones that come with the amps are straight connectors, where the ones I sell are 90degree. Your order is going out today, so I'll add the cables for ya. I appreciate the feedback, when I get some time I will update the website!

Not bad, and what's an approximate run time on it?
I don't know that anyone has maxed it out yet. I've always recharged my when done flying, but it's something I've been meaning to find out if this weather would just cooperate!

Yeah I know the feeling, it's crazy here for April. Keeps snowing and throwing random 30 degree days then random 50 degree days but rains on pretty much all of those.

When will the boosted version with the clean install and all new adapters be available?

Yeah I know the feeling, it's crazy here for April. Keeps snowing and throwing random 30 degree days then random 50 degree days but rains on pretty much all of those.

When will the boosted version with the clean install and all new adapters be available?
I'm hoping to have the new cables by mid next week and have them available by the end of the week.

I'm hoping to have the new cables by mid next week and have them available by the end of the week.

Well actually Jake I think I'm atop the list because you added me several weeks ago via email!

Thelightspd

Well actually Jake I think I'm atop the list because you added me several weeks ago via email!

Thelightspd

Well you're on their twice now, you're getting double notified! Haha!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164