MaxxUAV.com now carries ItElite Antennas!

Just got my kit in the mail from MAXX UAV. Amazingly quick and great price.

Thanks Jake. I'll keep you updated bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enjoy buddy!

Jake just sent me the BEST wires I've ever seen for my DBS antenna on my P4! I finally have a rock solid setup! The wires are so heavy they almost hold the antenna up on their owm

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: phantom13flyer
5a33f97e76c60955b322bee122856e55.jpg

Forgot the pic!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just ordered those wires myself. Jake is responsive and makes great products at great prices. Fantastic doing business with him.

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
Jake just sent me the BEST wires I've ever seen for my DBS antenna on my P4!
Any difference in performance when using these wires over those that come with the antenna?

Hey Jake,

Does the basic Itelite come with all the cables necessary for installation?
How long does shipping to London,UK take?

Last edited:
Hey Jake,

Does the basic Itelite come with all the cables necessary for installation?

How long does shipping to London,UK take?

Thanks,

Hey PaulJohn,

Yes they do! Due to recent issues, I am no longer including the open antenna plugs, thus requiring you to drill holes (the solid plugs will still be included to plug the holes left from stock antennas). I will be offering a 'Clean Install' option in the future that will come with cables that allow you to have the SMA connectors where the stock antennas are and also include the custom blue cables. Similar to the setup in the attached picture. I'm projecting the 'Clean Install' option to be available by 4/15/16 - I'm just waiting on cables to be delivered. Shipping to the UK usually takes about 1-2 weeks.

12970595_10156788988165224_493296839_o.jpg

Hey PaulJohn,

Yes they do! Due to recent issues, I am no longer including the open antenna plugs, thus requiring you to drill holes (the solid plugs will still be included to plug the holes left from stock antennas). I will be offering a 'Clean Install' option in the future that will come with cables that allow you to have the SMA connectors where the stock antennas are and also include the custom blue cables. Similar to the setup in the attached picture. I'm projecting the 'Clean Install' option to be available by 4/15/16 - I'm just waiting on cables to be delivered. Shipping to the UK usually takes about 1-2 weeks.

I see, I'm looking for something clean available by the end of next week as I'm going on a holiday, but thank you!

I see, I'm looking for something clean available by the end of next week as I'm going on a holiday, but thank you!

Gotcha! Check out Horizon FPV - They are a UK ItElite reseller :)

Reactions: PaulJohn
I am no longer including the open antenna plugs, thus requiring you to drill holes (the solid plugs will still be included to plug the holes left from stock antennas). I will be offering a 'Clean Install' option in the future that will come with cables that allow you to have the SMA connectors where the stock antennas are and also include the custom blue cables. Similar to the setup in the attached picture. I'm projecting the 'Clean Install' option to be available by 4/15/16
Other than the new cables, how is this new 4/15/16 setup different from this?

5a33f97e76c60955b322bee122856e55.jpg

Hey PaulJohn,

Curious as to what the "recent issues" were...I have them and didn't installed them yet...

I have recently completed extensive testing on the FPVLR setup and Jake's setup as well as 2 other long range options- I will be posting a thorough review in the next day or so. Suffice it to say, the bottom line: Jake's setup outperformed all current long range mods. Jake is an absolute pleasure to deal with and is by far the best vendor out there right now. I don't say this lightly- and I have had extensive experience with the other long range dealers out there. They are all nice people, but Jake takes things to a new level.
His product and service was so exceptional that I literally sent him my one week old FPVLR boosted setup for free and told him to test away! I vouch for Jake. You cannot go wrong with his products. I was so disappointed with the P4 RANGEGATE issues and now with Jake's help I have restored my bird to fantastic range and penetration.

Curious as to what the "recent issues" were...I have them and didn't installed them yet...
chazz,

With the antenna cables that come with the ItElite, it seems with having the SMA posts coming out the top, there is too much of a bend in the cable and it's interfering with the signal, thus reducing the range. PM me your order number and I'll get the custom blue cables sent out to you.

The new clean install option will replace the 3D printed antenna plugs. It's a custom SMA connector I've ordered from China.

Based on customer service alone IME, I'm guessing you have made a loyal following. If you were to expand your business to offer other product based around the P line I would likely purchase my kit exclusively from your store.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj