Maxuimum distance reached

Reaction score
Hi and firstly hello from me im gemma in the highlands of Scotland . New phantom pilot given one as a a gift for Christmas - so story time as I’m struggling to sort a problem

have the pf4 pro version and was having issues with flight so updated both machine and controller software - then on my next flight I got the max distance warning so did the log back in thing both with the drone on and off this did help but I’m now restricted to 140 ft ish can’t seem to find the answer ? Any thoughts ? Can’t do a roll back on the software as it’s not showing me any options in assistant, Have tried reinstalling and logging in again ? Help I’m stuck and yet to get out and fly without some kind of problem

No not yet but not been out to have another fiddle with it yet
Yeh set your distances , return to home settings aswell,,it probably dont know what going on ,remember set also max height 400ft =120mtrs ,,,there's a online manual you can download and it covers everything which helps you set things up if unsure,,bit unsure why it stop at 140,I dont even think it go that far in beginner mode

Reactions: KachemakDiver
121.92 meters is 400ft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31