maxiumin speed on mototrs

well I'm happy to report that I have my drone up and running at 100% ,, I would really like to thank you all for responding with many ideas as it inspired me to be more informed about this Flying Aircraft and the seriousness of being responsible.. I took my hand remote and took it off sink with the drone and recalibrated the hand unit and drone from scratch now she is flying very well. and now I can get back to the hobby..lol Thanks Again.
Awsome mate,,yeha,,,,:):):)

well I'm happy to report that I have my drone up and running at 100% ,, I would really like to thank you all for responding with many ideas as it inspired me to be more informed about this Flying Aircraft and the seriousness of being responsible.. I took my hand remote and took it off sink with the drone and recalibrated the hand unit and drone from scratch now she is flying very well. and now I can get back to the hobby..lol Thanks Again.

hand unit is the RC or remote control
aircraft is the AC.
That is weird, if controller isn't syncing properly, then how is it sanding crazy data to the drone?
I had a 7 chnl world expert that had a bad gimble pot, moving right stick to left would overlap the pulses changing which channel controlled which servo making plane go wild.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94