Mavic Release Discussion

Now I can get this for less then half of what I paid last year :) The P3P's are worth $300 now, and that's just fine :) I'm ready to buy because space is a big thing in our little Casita trailer.
Where can I get a P3P for $300

Regardless of the fact they sent you a pre-order, I would be very suspicious of someone selling a pre-order at that price. I would report them to Ebay, get your money back and buy from someone reputable. Unless you can find out for sure you have a real pre-order from a reputable source AND it's actually coming to you.

Z
I have to give a huge ditto on that.. This is pre order and they don't discount until someone including themselves built a better product.. A 200 discount so soon sounds like the call I got from a foreign sounding guy claiming to be an officer from the IRS and I'm in big trouble.. I played with him for a while as I was bored, them gave him the big F you when I got bored. Anyone selling a pre order drone as popular as DJI for a discount is either crazy for selling the free drone they got to test or scamming innocent pilots. Don't be an innocent pilot. Please keep us posted.. Your pilot brother, Dan

...the call I got from a foreign sounding guy claiming to be an officer from the IRS and I'm in big trouble.. I played with him for a while as I was bored, them gave him the big F you when I got bored.

You got some patience, as I politely suggested that 'IRS agent' to go have intercourse with himself somewhere far far off after only 10 seconds on the call.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4