Marco Polo Tracker Mounting

Reaction score
Mounted the Marco Polo tracker on a small 0.040" piece of angled aluminum with the included Velcro. The aluminum angle is mounted to the gibal guard with sticky foam. Weight of the aluminum is 0.2 oz. (6 grams). Where are others mounting theirs?

I have mine Velcro and wire tied to the underside of the body.You are in good shape You could still get to the charge port.And the antenna is well exposed

Mounted the Marco Polo tracker on a small 0.040" piece of angled aluminum with the included Velcro. The aluminum angle is mounted to the gibal guard with sticky foam. Weight of the aluminum is 0.2 oz. (6 grams). Where are others mounting theirs?

Think I would have mounted it to the gimbal guard instead of adding more weight with the aluminum 90° angle.

Think I would have mounted it to the gimbal guard instead of adding more weight with the aluminum 90° angle.
The alloy bracket is only 6 grams in weight. The antenna of the tag needs to be vertical.

I have mine Velcro and wire tied to the underside of the body.You are in good shape You could still get to the charge port.And the antenna is well exposed
I would have liked to mount it there, but the VTX and Flytrex board take up all of the room under there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.