Mapping software

WMR

Reaction score
I just bought a P4P+, the model with the DJI screen. I want to use it for photogrammetric mapping and have noted several apps that appear to do what I want: DJI GS Pro, Litchi, etc. The problem is is that they seem to be IPad or Android based. Is there any software that I can download directly to my DJI controller? Alternatively, is there a way to connect an IPad to it to either override or serve as an intermediate platform?

What I want to do is specify a series of up-and-back parallel flight lines without having to go and set waypoints in advance.

I just bought a P4P+, the model with the DJI screen. I want to use it for photogrammetric mapping and have noted several apps that appear to do what I want: DJI GS Pro, Litchi, etc. The problem is is that they seem to be IPad or Android based. Is there any software that I can download directly to my DJI controller? Alternatively, is there a way to connect an IPad to it to either override or serve as an intermediate platform?

What I want to do is specify a series of up-and-back parallel flight lines without having to go and set waypoints in advance.
What you are looking for is something like I demonstrated here: Panorama by shooting straight down and moving P4P?

As mentioned, the P4 pro+ is a closed system that won't allow 3rd party apps to be loaded.
But if you can get an ordinary P4 pro controller and tablet, you would be able to use apps like DroneDeploy with your Phantom.

Anyone having problems actually downloading the offline maps? I've got a P4P+ and have the controller on the home wifi and am getting errors that I can't connect to the offline map database to download them to my controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4