MapBox

Reaction score
Recently updated. Lost red arrow & green line in map area of P4P+ monitor. Have no idea about downloading maps or about using the new "black box". If an experienced pilot would "simply" explain mapBox to a newbie flyer; I would be indebted to him/her.

Recently updated. Lost red arrow & green line in map area of P4P+ monitor. Have no idea about downloading maps or about using the new "black box". If an experienced pilot would "simply" explain mapBox to a newbie flyer; I would be indebted to him/her.

I would like to thank someone for their help on this issue.

I must assume that experienced pilots either do not have time to respond or are unable to "simply" explain how to download MapBox maps to a novice P4P+ pilot.

I must assume that experienced pilots either do not have time to respond or are unable to "simply" explain how to download MapBox maps to a novice P4P+ pilot.
Hi Falun, I am just reading your post now and you may have resolved your issue. I had a similar problem after updating the firmware on the controller of the p4p plus. I took the craft flying and nothing happening in the map box. I connected the quad to the dji go app and an update was required. After the update the map box was working without any issues.

Are you able to save offine satelite images as well as the maps?
I not sure about that. never even thought about it. It could be in the dat files maybe. somebody with more experinece might be able to help.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164