GL300e Mapbox problem

Hello, I have also searched for 2 days to solve the problem. Finally I found a link, downloaded and extract it on the USB -Stick and when I put the stick instead the controller it starts automatic to install. In my case, the mapbox is working perfect.
If you want the files, please ask and I shall send it by wetransfer. The file is too big to share inside this forum.
may i get the link, i need your help.

Hello, for the moment I am on vacation. I’ll back at September, 17. Please send your mail address and I forward it to you by wetransfer

Hallo
Ik denk dat veel eigenaren van een GL300e-controller problemen hebben met het downloaden van kaarten. Ik weet dat ik dat was. Toen ik mijn Phantom Pro + controller ontving, downloadde de kaartboxfunctie helemaal geen kaarten. Ik volgde al het internetadvies op en overwoog de controller te vervangen door de standaardcontroller, omdat ik de mapbox niet kon laten produceren. Ondanks het tegendeeladvies heb ik contact opgenomen met de DJI-klantenservice en werd ik door de juiste procedure geleid voor het updaten van de DJIGo4-app in de controller. Het was een website en wachtwoord, anders dan de DJI Phantom-site. Hoe dan ook, ik heb het bestand daar gedownload, op mijn Micro SD-kaart geplaatst en vervolgens in de controller geladen. Het werkte!!!! Aarzel niet om contact op te nemen met de ondersteuning als u dit probleem ondervindt.
Proost!!
Hallo,

Kunt u mij dit bestand via wetransfer naar
[email protected]

Hello, I have also searched for 2 days to solve the problem. Finally I found a link, downloaded and extract it on the USB -Stick and when I put the stick instead the controller it starts automatic to install. In my case, the mapbox is working perfect.
If you want the files, please ask and I shall send it by wetransfer. The file is too big to share inside this forum.
Please could you send me the file I have. Been having so much trouble getting the maps to work

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl