Major Vibrations P3P

Dupro balancer, very balanced and I think you hit the nail on the head alok as when I give it a bit of throttle or ascend, it stops vibrations
What happens if you take off props and start and slowly throttle up?

U update to the new firmware ? Because I notice this today wen I fly after updating but I didn't take so much time to care about it :( then some thing is wrong!
are you saying you notice bad vibrations as well after firmware update?

I do the IMU and gimba calibration in my home properly level with leveler., so its bang on..figure trying to do it in the field just before I fly , I bring a board and make sure its level of course
You are not expected to calibrate IMU unless IMU check fails.

You are not expected to calibrate IMU unless IMU check fails.
People tell me to calibrate IMU after Firmware update..also what am I looking for with taking off props and slowly throttling up..will there be something I should look for if something is off?

People tell me to calibrate IMU after Firmware update..also what am I looking for with taking off props and slowly throttling up..will there be something I should look for if something is off?
Look for un even vibrations.

Yes ! I am looking now the 2 videos I have make it and I can see clear that in some of the images getting blurred but I will make all my calibration because to be honest I don't thing I did and that's give me hopes...

I will give it a go later.. but is it normal to see gimbal vibrating anyways when hovering
Camera should not vibrate at all. Gimbal might but not extensively.

I have take videos of my bird before the update and vibration = 0 never see that before and I don't thing is normal! Sad that in the day time I didn't thinking about it...

I have take videos of my bird before the update and vibration = 0 never see that before and I don't thing is normal! Sad that in the day time I didn't thinking about it...
Yeah mine was very even and mild vibrations to gimbal but bird was rock solid , now its almost wobbling when hovering..so don't know if its coincidence after new firmware and something is wrong with my Phantom or its firmware issue..Wonder if there are any other complaints of vibrations..

i Will wait! to fly early in the morning so i can find out IF i fix IT with full calibration!

Yeah mine was very even and mild vibrations to gimbal but bird was rock solid , now its almost wobbling when hovering..so don't know if its coincidence after new firmware and something is wrong with my Phantom or its firmware issue..Wonder if there are any other complaints of vibrations..
lets see what happen tomorrow :) i Will let u know IF i fix IT

lets see what happen tomorrow :) i Will let u know IF i fix IT
Yes let me know...I think if it was firmware issue, more poeple would be complaining..I just hope its something I can fix rather than giving it over to DJI...arghhhh..

Really no expert being quiet a new pilot but reading through this i would try with some new props, if you have spare it,s worth a try and no cost,
I read you mentioned they are balanced but anyway worth a try in the process of elimination.

Yes let me know...I think if it was firmware issue, more poeple would be complaining..I just hope its something I can fix rather than giving it over to DJI...arghhhh..
Yes I try again! I calibrate and try and I calibrate and new props and calibrate again ! And is keep vibrating much that u can see it, bird fly is not at stable Aether :( will downgrade to the one before just because if is vibrate that much I risk to crack faster my shell! So I will go back to old firmware and be happy again

VPS is off...first time this has occured but I've seen some vibrations to th giimbal , but not so bad...mile vibrations is normal correct?
If the gimbal is vibrating, that is not normal.

Hope the FW roll back is the fix,

Till now i had no real issues apart from 1 confusing moment when i changed batteries directly after the maiden new FW flight,
After landing i took the battery out i had flown down to 30% and lay it on the hard case in the shade to cool, shoved the next fully charged battery in but when i tried to start the motors an IMU escape warning came up, it said to turn off and restart and if the problem persists contact your dji dealer...or words to that effect,
I turned off and back on a couple of times and it did the same, i then pulled the battery and put the phantom in the shade to cool, tried again a few minutes later and no IMU escape warning,
I did 2 flights the next day again with 2 fully charged batteries and no warning so i kind of forgot the incident and put it down to a software fart.

I had the same issue after update. Recalibrated, changed props and still did it. Rolled back firmware on phantom and still did it. At take off, mine would start up normal and then about 3 seconds later you could hear the motors slightly ramp up and then the vibration started. I think it has something to do with the RC update which cannot be rolled back. I re updated with the same results but I flew for a little bit and it seems to have worked its way out and isn't vibrating anymore. Try a RC calibration and see if maybe that helps. I have never crashed or any hard landings...have never had upgrade issues before so this is a first for me.

Reactions: Static8

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj