Main controller data error. Solved!!!!

Reaction score
So I have now got a main controller data error. I see a video saying replacing the main controller sd card solves this. But apparently it's glued in and probably wouldn't solve this. I'm stumped.
I ve replaced the shell gimbal yaw arm ribbon cable. Solved a battery data error and now have this.
I'm gonna throw the bloody thing off a cliff and give its final flight soon lol. Phantom 3 standard.
Any help would be great.

I had this once on my P3S, after a small crash i got this mc data error message. What happens the imu gets stuck. There is a quick fix for this without opening up the bird to get at the imu, if you insert battery quickly with blunt force and even tap it firmlly with the palm of your hand then restart your phantom..it worked for me!

No not recently updated. Shell and gimbal change after a crash. Now getting gps unconnected too.

How did you fix it? Having the same problem. I haven't crashed or landed the bird hard? Please, I can't find a solution anywhere.

I had this once on my P3S, after a small crash i got this mc data error message. What happens the imu gets stuck. There is a quick fix for this without opening up the bird to get at the imu, if you insert battery quickly with blunt force and even tap it firmlly with the palm of your hand then restart your phantom..it worked for me!
had this problem for a few days now, and this was the last thing i thought would fix it. I slammed the battery it as you said and restarted my p3s and it went away.

i know this is an old thread but i had to add this, might help somebody else

and thank you Mr. Russel !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik