Main controller data error

Reaction score
Ever since I did the new firmware upgrade it reads “Main Controller Data Error”. I think it’s affecting my video signal as well. I’ve calibrated the IMU 20 times or more. I tried opening the drone and tapping on the IMU like someone on YouTube says to do but still get the message. I even tried seitcjibg the IMU from another p3p and tried changing the SS card under the IMU still get the message. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you

Can anyone help me with this please?
Did relinking have any effect ? Have you tried relinking ?don't have p3p but presume it's got a warnings part in settings,many try clear all warnings just to make sure it not a reminder that keeps appearing,got green lights on remote and link light,? Tried reinstall of app ?

Uuummm, yes been reading a few posts about this,apparently when batt out shine a torch inside and it said there was a sd card that could be seen,don't own p3p so can't verified this,anyway this sd card was corrupt, here's a pic of one in p34k as a example,it was tight to get out but not glued in,
Screenshot_20171230-203313.jpg

Wow when app open and click on aircraft status are you able to click on them and does it say anything specific like update controller or similar,,,gezz got me thinking hard now,everything's working but the error stays,now I'm thinking tried a factory reset of remote ,,there's a method for making remote light come blue so remote firmware can be done again,,I post it in a minute, got a turn other device on

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr