Main controller Data Error - P4P+

Reaction score
Hello Guys...

My drone pops an error, "Main controller data error". In details it shows two errors "Data recorder error", "SD Card error". All four LEDs turned red.

So tried to refresh firmware with DJI Assistance 2. After downloading the firmware, it shows data server error.

I could not arm the drone. "SD error" message pops.

Kindly help!!!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-05-14 at 1.37.54 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-14 at 1.37.54 PM (1).jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 261
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-05-14 at 1.37.54 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-14 at 1.37.54 PM.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 200
Is an SD card installed in the remote or drone? If so, remove. Try a new one in the drone but do not leave one in the remote. It is only used for updates and 3rd party apps. Don’t know what else to try. Good luck.

Any access to link another remote? Standard or (+) to eliminate the drone or remote from the problem.

Or try your remote with another P4 drone. Your 300E works with all of them.

Is an SD card installed in the remote or drone? If so, remove. Try a new one in the drone but do not leave one in the remote. It is only used for updates and 3rd party apps. Don’t know what else to try. Good luck.
I have formatted, removed and checked it. but no use.

I could not even update/refresh firmware. assistance shows "server data error" - this was suggested in one of the old dji forum.

• Sad
Reactions: Capt KO
Have you called DJI support yet? I’ve used them in the past with good results, usually. Some smart others Not.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie