LUT effects presets (.look) free

Reaction score
hey guys i have some LUT effects would like to share with everyone here, i use them mostly on premier pro cc, to lift my videos ( LOG mode ) and i got some really nice vids,,, hope you guys enjoy them and hopefully help you out heres is the link: http://1drv.ms/1Te27uO
peace ;):)

Reactions: Santiego
Hi,

Are these only compatible with Speedgrade? I do not have the credit card(CC) version but have Premiere Pro cs6 but I believe Speedgrade was a separate program but I am not sure. Will the .look files work with LUT Buddy?

Thanks that is a lot of looks.

Alan

Hi,

Are these only compatible with Speedgrade? I do not have the credit card(CC) version but have Premiere Pro cs6 but I believe Speedgrade was a separate program but I am not sure. Will the .look files work with LUT Buddy?

Thanks that is a lot of looks.

Alan
sorry for the late reply, yes they are compatible with speedgrade, i tried them cause i suspected the same when i first got them, they worked well... enjoy

sorry for the late reply, yes they are compatible with speedgrade, i tried them cause i suspected the same when i first got them, they worked well... enjoy
Actually what I asked was are they compatible with LUT Buddy from Red Giant, the speedgrade is not included with premiere pro cs6.

Alan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers