Hello all from Nc! Newbie here!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Hope all is well. Been hanging out in the background watching and learning from you guys. Some amazing stuff. I really like how everyone helps eachother out and doesnt shame or make fun of someone for asking a newbie question or maybe even asking something that should be common sense.. lol never a harsh word on here. Anyway. Im flying a p3p. Love it but looking to upgrade soon. Working on my part 107 going next week hopefully..got a couple other birds but none as nice as the p3p. Started out small with hobby drones, nanos etc building upgrading and 3d printing new frames etc. Then it snowballed into this. Lol sorry for the long intro. Just want to say i appreciate all of yall and look foward to hopefully being a positive member of this community. Also heres my first video i did on memorial day at 2 local cemeteries. Some bad/fast flying and lack of Transitions made me cut some shots short and somehow in the edit i didnt see myself in one of the shots but you can see me in the corner of one shot.. rookie mistake. But all this was edited and posted with my phone so judge lightly lol hopefully some new equipment will bring my vidoes to another level. Watch "Memorial Day 2019" on YouTube
i dont know if this link will work someone please give me some feedback. I just copy and pasted. Thanks again guys. Keep up the love and be safe out there!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hey everyone. Hope all is well. Been hanging out in the background watching and learning from you guys. Some amazing stuff. I really like how everyone helps eachother out and doesnt shame or make fun of someone for asking a newbie question or maybe even asking something that should be common sense.. lol never a harsh word on here. Anyway. Im flying a p3p. Love it but looking to upgrade soon. Working on my part 107 going next week hopefully..got a couple other birds but none as nice as the p3p. Started out small with hobby drones, nanos etc building upgrading and 3d printing new frames etc. Then it snowballed into this. Lol sorry for the long intro. Just want to say i appreciate all of yall and look foward to hopefully being a positive member of this community. Also heres my first video i did on memorial day at 2 local cemeteries. Some bad/fast flying and lack of Transitions made me cut some shots short and somehow in the edit i didnt see myself in one of the shots but you can see me in the corner of one shot.. rookie mistake. But all this was edited and posted with my phone so judge lightly lol hopefully some new equipment will bring my vidoes to another level. Watch "Memorial Day 2019" on YouTube
i dont know if this link will work someone please give me some feedback. I just copy and pasted. Thanks again guys. Keep up the love and be safe out there!
Welcome from Indiana

Welcome from NC.... over on the western tip of the state. What part of NC are you located?

Beautiful job on the video!
Thanks you very much Havasu Tom. Means alot! They will only get better from here. I may be a newbie but i have a passion for flying! And always loved photography/videography. And BigAl thanks much respect i havent been on here long but i know who you are and have already gained some helpful knowledge reading your replies and posts. I am in between greensboro and raleigh. Good spot to be easier flying here than in either of those cities. Hopefully going to get part 107 next week. Any advice? Thanks guys!

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj