Reaction score
Hey everyone. Im going to be blunt here, and i hope this is not going to be a problem. If it is, just let me know. i dont want to mess up what you guys have going on this great forum.

Long story short, I found a drone out in the woods while at work and im trying to find the owner or sell it. I pulled the SD card and it has some videos of the owner but i have been unable to track them down. I know nothing about these but it seems in good enough condition that someone would enjoy using it. If anyone knows of someone who lost a Phantom professional 4K drone in the Flathead Valley area of Montana let me know! If i can find the owner i will gladly send it to them. i will wait a few days before posting in the classifieds.

Again, I dont have any expertise or experience to share with anyone on this forum and for that my apologies. Hopefully we cant track down the owner. if not, i hope i can sell it to someone here who will enjoy it.

Cheers everyone!
Brady

Welcome to the forum! It's really cool of you to look for the owner. I appreciate that even though it's not my drone. We all empathise with the owner and hope you find them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20