3D LUT PRESETS FOR DJI LOG

Just a headsup for anyone thinking of purchasing Lut presets for DJI from Dynamic Range.. I ordered and paid for these a week ago and have e-mail them twice without hearing anything...
Don't know if this Jonas is on vacation or took my money and ran, but be aware...!!

Hi DKDrone,

I've actually been on vacation ... if you still haven't recieved the download link you can contact me here: [email protected]

There has been a problem forwarding emails thru my website the last few weeks as well so I apologize for this. Don't worry. We will fix this!

Best regards,
Jonas

Reactions: DKDrone and cmyk22
Looking ti purchase these...do luts just change the colour or fo they adjust exposure too?

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Liamus. Thanks for your interest. Some of the presets do adjust a little bit of exposure but those changes are minor. This is because some presets bring back som shadows and some are saving highlights for getting a better exposure of the sky. Some presets in the "Vivid" versions have a slight decrease in exposure in the "blue channel" just because this makes the skies look much better and not so "washed out".
But they are not really doing much exposure changes. This I leave for you to decide.
For exposure while recording I do recommend using the histogram for a "middle" exposed image.

Let me know if you have any more questions and fly safe.

/Jonas

Thanks for the reply Jonas, much appreciated - just one more question (Ihave put this on your website so if you have answered already apologies) how many individual luts are in the pack?

Many thanks Liam

I have one more question (I always do) this is a more general question about luts!

Do luts provide a uniform result - as in, will my footage look the same with a certain lut as someone else's (assuming all variables are the same?)

Hi - I'm still waiting on the response to my two questions pls before I purchase?

Are you charging a fee, or is this free?

There is a fee and arter payment he has to send them by email. Thats why i would like to know if these are avalible for purchuse.

I just paid with PayPal and within a minute or two I got the email with the link to download. I downloaded them and will play with them tonight.

UPDATE: I'm very impressed! Without using a LUT, I worked on a clip for quite a while trying to get the adjustments to my liking. Then I started over using a LUT. It instantly looked much better than my attempt at adjustment. There are many LUTs to choose from and each changes the look. I LOVE THESE and it was money VERY well spent.

Last edited:
Very nice. Curios to know what grading platform you are using to build these LUTS. Very impressed. I am getting my first aircraft in a few weeks and have been in the television production and post production for the past 10 years. Nice work.
Using these luts in adobe After Effects. They don't seem to work in Media composer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl