Low level battery - Go Home?

Reaction score
When this is activated how to over-ride.
Flying mine back into a stiff breeze yesterday I had to keep it really low (below the wind).
Battery hit 30% RTH activated, I lost control and the P2 started climbing to 20m and basically got blown away (no disaster fortunately!)
Is it possible to de-actiate this RTH whilst in flight?

I’m new to this, but I think you can take control simply by controlling it manually with the controller. My understanding is this is needed to be possible for avoiding obstacles on the RTH flight?

I will need to test this. On this occasion I could not seem to regain control, it just wanted to climb (to safe distance I presume), however, it was windy and things were a little out of control!

When this is activated how to over-ride.
Flying mine back into a stiff breeze yesterday I had to keep it really low (below the wind).
Battery hit 30% RTH activated, I lost control and the P2 started climbing to 20m and basically got blown away (no disaster fortunately!)
Is it possible to de-actiate this RTH whilst in flight?

You cannot change the percentage of the first or second low battery warnings. The height of the RTH/Failsafe can be increased and you can also shut off the RTH (low battery level) in the advanced settings. But if the battery warning reaches the last warning it will land where it is at the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31