LOT of P3 gimbal Pitch and roll drivers (sensor boards)

Gee, I haven't seen 'hunch' on the Forum in years. He used to be the go-to guy for repairs and parts. Had his shop in Minnesota I believe.

@dirkclod, is our buddy Hunch still active on the forum(s), or did he finally retire like he was planning on doing ? Thx.
Thanks for the update captainmilehigh! I kinda figured that, I didn’t recall ever seeing his name here since I’ve been a member.
Figured I’d reach out just in case.

Gee, I haven't seen 'hunch' on the Forum in years. He used to be the go-to guy for repairs and parts. Had his shop in Minnesota I believe.

@dirkclod, is our buddy Hunch still active on the forum(s), or did he finally retire like he was planning on doing ? Thx.
By that name March 7 of 18 was the last time he was on.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Thank you oh great and powerful Oz. [emoji12][emoji106]
Your welcome.
E912DAC6-04EB-4054-BB64-5FED55F1840B.gif

Thanks for the update captainmilehigh! I kinda figured that, I didn’t recall ever seeing his name here since I’ve been a member.
Figured I’d reach out just in case.
he was the go to guy for years. He taught me a lot about the P3 cameras. I owe him a lot. Great guy but he is known to disappear.

Reactions: captainmilehigh
he was the go to guy for years. He taught me a lot about the P3 cameras. I owe him a lot. Great guy but he is known to disappear.

Yep, he was the go-to guy for sure. Fair and honest work, and he didn't mind giving advice or digging thru his piles of parts to find what we needed.

He was hinting at retirement many months ago. Maybe he finally did retire. He will be missed in the drone community.

Reactions: Droneted

I was thinking the same thing. He was a great help to me when I first started

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav