Lost screw on controller

Reaction score
I just lost a screw or bolt on my controller and I am having trouble finding a replacement.

I hope I can explain it correctly which one it is. So it's from the transmitter from my P3A.

You know the part where you attach the phone/ tablet to, if you follow it down you first get the screw in a bit that attaches the arm to the receiver and if you follow the arm further you get the crew that goes in horizontally to stop the arm from swinging. this is the screw and nut I lost. (its right between the Turn on/off and Home Landing button)

I have it held there with a zip tie but it still has a bit too much movement in it and wiggles so I would like to replace the bold/nut/screw.

Where can I get them from?

Thanx for any help in advance

Bring the controller with you to a hardware store and go to the metric section and find one that fits. I can't remember the size but that's what I had to do when I lost one. It's a pretty common size as I had no trouble finding one at my local hardware store. You might have to cut it to length if you can't find the length you want but that's not a big deal. You don't have to use the dji one that came with it a normal metric screw of the correct thread size will work just fine. I stuck a little blue locktite on mine

Bring the controller with you to a hardware store and go to the metric section and find one that fits. I can't remember the size but that's what I had to do when I lost one. It's a pretty common size as I had no trouble finding one at my local hardware store. You might have to cut it to length if you can't find the length you want but that's not a big deal. You don't have to use the dji one that came with it a normal metric screw of the correct thread size will work just fine. I stuck a little blue locktite on mine

Thanx Sandman, yeah I think that is probably the best option. I was going to get the genuine part because I am considering selling the p3s=a to be able to afford the P4 or a mevic but I think they would most likely over charge for a little screw like that anyway. So hopefully the buyer won't mind.

Wow, I just lost mine couple days ago. Can't believe someone lost it also. That means this design is not good. I went to hardware store and couldn't find one small enough. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31