Lost my Phantom 3 pro

Reaction score
the Phantom was in mode of back home with 50% battery and suddenly my tablet crashed and there was a lost connection with the phantom and he never arrived.

the last log was not record on the tablet and I can't see it.

Is there a way the even DJI access the GPS data and supply me the GPS coordinates?
I really want my DJI back

Are you saying the TXT flight log is missing from your tablet? If you have it, please upload it here and post a link back here.

the Phantom was in mode of back home with 50% battery and suddenly my tablet crashed and there was a lost connection with the phantom and he never arrived.

Is there a way the even DJI access the GPS data and supply me the GPS coordinates?
You actually don't need the tablet to control the Phantom. The problem is, you won't know where the bird is or how to get it back unless you are in visual contact with it (like you're supposed to be but that's another topic). The RC (the transmitter itself) doesn't really care if you have the tablet connected or not.

So, it all depends on 1) what you did after the tablet crashed and 2) how your return to home (RTH) function was set. Lets assume you left it on the the default which is to return to home. Two other questions come to mind - where did you set your last home point and what is your RTH altitude. Did you set the home point to where you were when you took off? The other issue is the RTH altitude. This defaults to 30 meters but can and should be set higher if you might have to go around hills, trees or buildings taller than that. If you might have gone behind anything higher then the P3 likely attempted to go home and hit the object.

The best way to resolve this is to follow msinger's directions carefully and download the txt file.

if the tablet crashed , it wouldn't effect the flight at all, no way there would be a coincidence that both the aircraft got lost at the same time your tablet crashed.

what do you mean crashed?rebooted?what tablet/

Reactions: Falcon900

The answer is no DJI can't help you.

Your flights .txt file may still be on your device but it maybe corrupt due to the tablet rebooting. Using your PC have a look on the tablet to see if the subject file exists. If so you may be able to fix it enough so it can be partially read.

At times I think someone likes to create an account to post some craziness and then not post again. I know had I lost mine I would be waiting for responses to find out what I didn't know about the A/C.

Most of the post above were with in 2-10 mins of the OP's post, and he never doubled back to view before leaving the site. BS!
1whatever.gif

At times I think someone likes to create an account to post some craziness and then not post again. I know had I lost mine I would be waiting for responses to find out what I didn't know about the A/C.

Most of the post above were with in 2-10 mins of the OP's post, and he never doubled back to view before leaving the site. BS! View attachment 66451

Your killing me Frank!!!
I was thinking the exact same thing!
Unfortunately it seems to be a trend on the forum lately (although I'm still a newbie), someone posts, you expend effort to lend a hand and then nothing? No replies, nothing, conversation (if you can call it that) ended.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Maybe their wife / husband / whomever beat them into a coma because they lost a thousand dollars in one brief instant. Perhaps instead of angst and anger we should express our condolences [emoji27]

Reactions: yorlik and Jtrjr
There was a guy selling an inspire on RCG, he said he had lost it for 3 months and suddenly found it on a shelf under a work bench. Now how the he'll do you loose a $2000 quad? I guess CRS is at work here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers