Looks like I'm gonna sell my P3 Pro to get a Mavic.

for my P3S, I have the DBS mod, and maybe will throw in an extra battery, polar pro filters. It's in ok condition, because there's some small damage where one of the screws goes on the body at the motor. I cannot fit a screw in this spot. It's stripped or something. Other than that it works perfectly fine. What do you think I could get for it?

Also have a backpack, not the official DJI one.

with all that I would ask 500 at least and you can adjust goodies etc , the case helps a lot as a new user has everything in one stop.
add the fact that you can "assist" them to start by offering to help with questions etc.
a live show and tell when they view it pretty much had all mine sold first person to check it out

remember not everyone is on forums and knows drones and pricing...
many want to try a drone but 1000 is hard start but 4 or 500 is a sweet spot for many

Selling a drone that has been tested and retested, for one that has not been delivered yet? I got some land in Florida if you are interested ;) lol

Reactions: t2adze
I posted an ad on craigslist, received two offers but both seem like scams. I live in CT, and this guy from LA is offering to pay $800 through paypal, $75 more than I was asking for me to ship it to him. Meanwhile, I look at craigslist LA and the dude could easily find a phantom there for a great price and not have to worry about shipping. Question is, is there a lot of fraud going on in PayPal? What if the guy uses a fake CC card, I ship it out, and Paypal catches it before I'm able to withdraw the money?

Another guy claims he's buying it for his son, his phone number is in Atlanta.
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Plenty of phantoms everywhere for sale, and these people prefer to buy on Craigslist NY.
Tired of this.

I posted an ad on craigslist, received two offers but both seem like scams. I live in CT, and this guy from LA is offering to pay $800 through paypal, $75 more than I was asking for me to ship it to him. Meanwhile, I look at craigslist LA and the dude could easily find a phantom there for a great price and not have to worry about shipping. Question is, is there a lot of fraud going on in PayPal? What if the guy uses a fake CC card, I ship it out, and Paypal catches it before I'm able to withdraw the money?

Another guy claims he's buying it for his son, his phone number is in Atlanta.
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Plenty of phantoms everywhere for sale, and these people prefer to buy on Craigslist NY.
Tired of this.

simple, local folks only
and never put contact info in ad,-use the internal reply
it is easy to disregard fakes that way

just saw you are in NY ,,
I am in ohio so I may not have the same number of far off folks reading my areas listings...

Last edited:
Selling a drone that has been tested and retested, for one that has not been delivered yet? I got some land in Florida if you are interested ;) lol

maybe, maybe not,

have been flying Phantoms for years and NEVER owned a NEW one
P1,p2, p2v+, P2s, p3a, p3p all used (open box returns) when I bought them

all perfect and flew fine when I RESOLD 5 of them for what I paid 6 months later
the p3p is 10 months old(my time) original motors and RC and has over 250 flights since I bought it.

I buy many , many items this way and always come out ahead..
but that is me and not for everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik