Live view goes bad after 1 minute

Reaction score
Got this tricky problem. The first minute after startup everything works, but then the live view goes bad with digital noice like artifacts and blocks and strange colours. I can still make out the Picture, but its badly disturbed.

More facts:
- The rest of the app works fine, and I have full signal strenght.
- The problem in unrelated to distance.
- Local video cache is disabled.
- Problem persist even when not in air.
- Recordings on SD card looks fine.

Any sugestions what to check?

Got this tricky problem. The first minute after startup everything works, but then the live view goes bad with digital noice like artifacts and blocks and strange colours. I can still make out the Picture, but its badly disturbed.

More facts:
- The rest of the app works fine, and I have full signal strenght.
- The problem in unrelated to distance.
- Local video cache is disabled.
- Problem persist even when not in air.
- Recordings on SD card looks fine.

Any sugestions what to check?

is this recently started?
is your RC firmware 1.8?

if it is 1.8 try reverting to 1.6 fw for the RC

good luck and have fun flying!

Thanks for the replies.

I dont think it has anything to do with exposure. This is digital noice. Will try and upload a video later.

I just bought the drone used. Saw it in action at the seller, but didn't notice anything wrong there, but the again, it was just a short demo, and I might have missed it.

All firmware is updated.

I think I figured it out. Tried with my wifes iPhone 5s, and now everything looks beautifull.

I guess my brand new Huawei P9 lite isn't up for the job. Funny thing is that it works just fine with my P3 advanced. Maybe its because P3 Pro has higher bitrate in live view...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic