Live streaming via YouTube and interference?

When it says 'Create Custom Live Broadcast', after rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2 you need add (to this line... not the next page!) add a forward slash / followed by the 'stream key' as given on your youtube stream setup. So it would look something like this........ rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/9zap-fg0a-bj46-bla bla bla. THEN click next ?
#

Well blow me, why doesn't the app state that then? Im off to try it now thanks

Edit:

Yes that works, at last, I tested it originally without the quad connected and it didnt work, so it needs a feed from the quad before it will work.

Hats off to ya @SkyTech now if i only could get the youtube part to bloomin work.

Last edited:
I livestreamed to Facebook with my Phantom 4 and I do not recall any interference problems on my end, but I do know that when I watched what was thereafter posted on my Facebook page was not worth keeping and I deleted it. The video jumped all over the place. It was not a smooth video presentation at all and I was not at all happy with it. I'm sure that had to do with my internet at the time and I was on the beach shooting surfers and using my cellphone as a hotspoot and apparenbtly that wasn't enough to broadcast a smooth video broadcast. I myself had no problem on my end which was perfectly smooth. That's the problem with the livestreaming...I have to be somewhere with a strong internet/wifi signal for me while I am in the air.

I livestreamed to Facebook with my Phantom 4 and I do not recall any interference problems on my end, but I do know that when I watched what was thereafter posted on my Facebook page was not worth keeping and I deleted it. The video jumped all over the place. It was not a smooth video presentation at all and I was not at all happy with it. I'm sure that had to do with my internet at the time and I was on the beach shooting surfers and using my cellphone as a hotspoot and apparenbtly that wasn't enough to broadcast a smooth video broadcast. I myself had no problem on my end which was perfectly smooth. That's the problem with the livestreaming...I have to be somewhere with a strong internet/wifi signal for me while I am in the air.

the thread is primarily about issues with the YouTube and RTMP.

As for Facebook, I was using a Vodafone wifi dongle and like you the end result was awful, I took the sim out of the dongle and put it in my phone ( the dongle is data only and I can’t use my normal phone as it’s a work phone) which is a Samsung S7 and the quality became much much better

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic