Live YouTube Streaming Video Latency Problem

Reaction score
I own a Phantom 4 Pro. I have recently tried the live YouTube video stream by following the directions on one of DJI's instruction videos. I had noticed when I did the test, there was a 10-20 second delay in the transmission. I do not know if this has anything to do with my problem, but when I did the test, I had the Phantom sitting on my table inside my house. I also am using a Samsung Galaxy S5 smart phone which I intend to replace with either an iPhone X or 8 Plus within the next few months. My intention is to use the YouTube Stream under private video settings so when I carry out structural inspections for a client, he or she can watch the live feed on a desktop, laptop, or tablet and direct me to maneuver the UAV to a desired position if there is something that requires closer inspection. However, the video feed test appeared to have too long a delay and I would like to find a way to either minimize or eliminate the signal delay. This is my first time trying live streaming so I am not familiar with all of the ins and outs of this streaming method. How can I minimize or eliminate the signal delay on the YouTube feeds? If possible, could you provide step-by-step instructions on how to put in the correct settings on YouTube to minimize or eliminate the signal delay? Thanks.

Hi. Did you continue to stream to Youtube ? I have an interesting project I am working on regarding these streams. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj