Live Streaming NOW!

Since I live in the boonies on a lake with only WhosNot satellite internet I'll never be able to stream anything... sniff sniff... I'm lucky if I get to watch a YouTube vid without it buffering. I guess that's the price I must pay for living in paradise!

Can't wait for folks to start streaming! I wonder if its possible put some sort of protocol/checkbox in the settings to send a text/email link to members when someone goes live? Might be too much work for ya'll but I'd surely use it!

Hello fellow pilots! I am going to be attempting my first live stream tomorrow around noon (Eastern) on my YouTube channel. If you look for jaycarrie2011 you should find my channel. If you are so inclined, subscribe then turn notifications on and you will be notified before the stream starts. I think this is the easiest way to not miss fellow pilots streams. Just an idea.

Hopefully the weather clears up here in Michigan tomorrow.

just one cuestion to some one WHO knows the answer! is 100% sure My phantom 3 professional with the Old motors is Will crack? in Some were

Hello fellow pilots! I am going to be attempting my first live stream tomorrow around noon (Eastern) on my YouTube channel. If you look for jaycarrie2011 you should find my channel. If you are so inclined, subscribe then turn notifications on and you will be notified before the stream starts. I think this is the easiest way to not miss fellow pilots streams. Just an idea.

Go for it Jay!...just subscribed to your channel!!...hope weather is good for your live stream...I'll be there. Rich from Puerto Rico!!!...

Well unfortunately the weather was not favorable for a safe flight. The winds were gusting to about 30ktas and I just didn't feel comfortable flying in the conditions. I was pretty bummed as the drove a couple hours to film the location. The weather next week is supposed to be gorgeous so hopefully I can find a nice local place to try a live broadcast. Again I will post notice approximately 15 minutes before the broadcast. Hopefully I can get some good feedback from my friends here on the forum. Fly well and safe my friends!

Well unfortunately the weather was not favorable for a safe flight. The winds were gusting to about 30ktas and I just didn't feel comfortable flying in the conditions. I was pretty bummed as the drove a couple hours to film the location. The weather next week is supposed to be gorgeous so hopefully I can find a nice local place to try a live broadcast. Again I will post notice approximately 15 minutes before the broadcast. Hopefully I can get some good feedback from my friends here on the forum. Fly well and safe my friends!

When I searched on jaycarrie2011 I find Jason Morris. Is that you?

Last edited:
Hey I've been trying to produce cracks on my original p3p for months now so I wouldn't be stuck out a warranty. This thing is rock solid. Unless I crash or have a hard landing I don't think it's happening.

I will be doing a live flight soon as my 4 batts and remote is all charged up

Well I just did my first live stream but I don't know if it worked. I can't find anything on my YouTube channel? Anyone catch it by chance?

I'm sure they're'd by a much larger audience for live-streaming flights if there was a better notification system. I'd be the first to sign up for watching live flights, for sure. From what little knowledge I have about www.YouTube.com and www.phantompilots.com I believe the most efficient means for any sort of notification -- as it relates to what our audience might be interested -- is that which is available strictly through www.YouTube.com. So…until such time that our phantompilot.com's administrator, JACOB, comes around to creating and developing such technology for us here on this forum we're pretty much stuck with the antiquated, limited means available at youtube. Ugh.

Reactions: Btktwood

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl