Litchi with P4P+?

Reaction score
Anyone know how to load Litchi into a P4P+ . . or is it even possible. I've only ever had iOS birds and they load new software or update existing apps quite simply . . . but cannot figure out the PLUS software. Go to a browser and it takes you to "Android Apps" . . try to download the app and it first asks me to buy it AGAIN . . already have it on iPhone and then says "you have not accesed the google Play Store" . . . and something about a "selecting the White shopping Bag Icon" . . what the heck is that?

It's not possible.

Yes I did not consider that Litchi could be an issue. Otherwise, I love the display, brightness, ease of setup (no wires) and how long the battery lasts in the controller/display generally. To me its worth it over Litchi, because I still have my Mavic for Litchi missions . .. which are generally surveillance and security, and job site progress inspections . . so do not need the extra high res the P4P has.

I'll just have to live with it unless someone can convince DJI to add it back somehow

I would like to see Dji allow a tablet/phone to still be able to connect via USB on the P4P+ .. I don't think this should be a hardware limitation and I don't understand why there's a switch to turn off the built in display unless it gives priority to a external display .. Pretty ridiculous that even DJI apps such as Ground Control doesn't run on a DJIdevice and only a 3rd party tablet

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Pretty ridiculous that even DJI apps such as Ground Control doesn't run on a DJIdevice and only a 3rd party tablet
That is an iOS-only app and the P4P+ controller runs under Android. When there is an Android version it will probably be added to the P4P+ in an update. That said, I agree that the P4P+ should be able to bypass the built-in screen and connect to external devices if the user desires.

Reactions: DroneOnNDP
I would like to see Dji allow a tablet/phone to still be able to connect via USB on the P4P+ .. I don't think this should be a hardware limitation and I don't understand why there's a switch to turn off the built in display unless it gives priority to a external display .. Pretty ridiculous that even DJI apps such as Ground Control doesn't run on a DJIdevice and only a 3rd party tablet
The switch allows you to reboot the tablet without shutting off the controller. I've not needed it so far. :)

It also allows turning off the screen ... I think DJI should allow return of the controller and maybe applying a credit for the difference of the standard controller .. Enough people causes change . Maybe with interest in exchange they will realize people want to use the built in screen OR tablet via usb

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

9ce3007714fd25dba3cd4de0559212c8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj