Litchi supports P4P now, (Beta)

You can find more details about the iOS beta testing here on Litchi's Facebook page.

Reactions: UrbanVoyager
Do I just download the app like normal? Or do I need need to do something special since it's in beta?

Nice, how does it work after beta testing? Do I get Litchi for free as I've beta tested or I still have to buy it when fully released? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Not sure what the fuss is about I have flown with Litchi app I used with my P3 and P4. Works fine for me.

I didn't check for new Intelligent modes. It was the 2nd day after I got P4P, and it wasn't raining so I just did a quick flight. Once I get my prop guards will prob fly indoors a bunch and check it out on Litchi.

Do we what, if any new features are in the litchi app for the P4P?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Can Litchi create flight mission like Pix4Capture and Map Pilot? Would like to create polyline of the coverage, then align the flight path, set the AGL, set the front and side percentage of photo overlaps (such as 75%). The app should then calc the pixel size, acreage, batteries number of needed and flight time. Would like to able to create the mission on a PC with Litchi's "Mission Hub". It only seems to allow me to create the waypoints.

Excellent news! Thanks for posting - I should join their FB group.

I just connected the Litchi beta app (iOS) to my P4P for an initial connection test. It connects fine. However, I noticed is that nothing in the Litchi app indicates that it is aware of Obstacle Avoidance. I have not tried any actual flights yet.

I didn't check for new Intelligent modes. It was the 2nd day after I got P4P, and it wasn't raining so I just did a quick flight. Once I get my prop guards will prob fly indoors a bunch and check it out on Litchi.
Careful, After connecting Litchi beta (iOS) to my P4P it looked to me that it was unaware of the Obstacle Avoidance sensors.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl