Litchi pano question

Reaction score
I'm gonna do a panoramic tomorrow and thought I would do one of my own property, I have the Phantom 100 ft in the air and I press start pano, and I get a warning saying the aircraft must first be in the air....any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I had a similar issue a couple of updates ago and I had to close the app, shut down anything else in the background, fire up Litchi and try again. It only affected pano mode and none of the other features. Can you load the mission on the ground and take off?
It hasn't happened since the latest updates on iOS/P4.

Yeah it was acting funny, even though it was 100 ft high, altitude was reading 0. I just reinstalled litchi hopefully it will help, to dark out now to try it. I will keep you posted.

Yeah it was acting funny, even though it was 100 ft high, altitude was reading 0. I just reinstalled litchi hopefully it will help, to dark out now to try it. I will keep you posted.
Good luck, if the altitude readings in the GO app are fine when you are up, hopefully it's just a matter of reinstalling Litchi. I had to stop using Pano until the later updates as it would not load, disconnect and bounce around; there were other members with the same issue but all good now.

I found use Legacy Mode works.
Silly question but how do you enable Legacy Mode? I can't find the setting, I'd like to try that to see if it helps with the extreme drifting I'm experiencing in pano mode with my P3A.

Silly question but how do you enable Legacy Mode? I can't find the setting, I'd like to try that to see if it helps with the extreme drifting I'm experiencing in pano mode with my P3A.
I think it is in Aircraft menu at the bottom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl