Litchi mission question

Reaction score
Even when it gets disconnected, I understand that litchi keeps on going if the mission is set, but can it return to home if I hit the RTH button in the middle of a disconnected mission?

But if your are disconnected, what is the purpose of pressing RTH button?
Just wondering ....will it somehow still send a small signal even if it get's d/c?

Distance test... I'm thinking that a similar flight path can be a great test for different antennae setups.

I have yet to fly a distant litchi mission that inevitably disconnects midway, but now that I am writing this, I am thinking about just making a far out loop back home, so the test is still doable. Thanks for entertaining my question^

Just wondering ....will it somehow still send a small signal even if it get's d/c?

Distance test... I'm thinking that a similar flight path can be a great test for different antennae setups.

I have yet to fly a distant litchi mission that inevitably disconnects midway, but now that I am writing this, I am thinking about just making a far out loop back home, so the test is still doable. Thanks for entertaining my question^
Tml to answer your question Vichian did a good job. As for long range testing of antennas, Yes it is a very good way. Been doing it with my P2v+. 2 problems Batteries & Antenna range. If your drone losses RC sign for a very long time ( somewhere around 15 minutes) the drone will kick out of the mission and automatically go into RTH at ( for me in P2v+) 17 mph. I run out of battery before getting back.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20