Litchi mission question

Reaction score
Even when it gets disconnected, I understand that litchi keeps on going if the mission is set, but can it return to home if I hit the RTH button in the middle of a disconnected mission?

But if your are disconnected, what is the purpose of pressing RTH button?
Just wondering ....will it somehow still send a small signal even if it get's d/c?

Distance test... I'm thinking that a similar flight path can be a great test for different antennae setups.

I have yet to fly a distant litchi mission that inevitably disconnects midway, but now that I am writing this, I am thinking about just making a far out loop back home, so the test is still doable. Thanks for entertaining my question^

Just wondering ....will it somehow still send a small signal even if it get's d/c?

Distance test... I'm thinking that a similar flight path can be a great test for different antennae setups.

I have yet to fly a distant litchi mission that inevitably disconnects midway, but now that I am writing this, I am thinking about just making a far out loop back home, so the test is still doable. Thanks for entertaining my question^
Tml to answer your question Vichian did a good job. As for long range testing of antennas, Yes it is a very good way. Been doing it with my P2v+. 2 problems Batteries & Antenna range. If your drone losses RC sign for a very long time ( somewhere around 15 minutes) the drone will kick out of the mission and automatically go into RTH at ( for me in P2v+) 17 mph. I run out of battery before getting back.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic