Litchi Mission - Photography of House

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know of a Litchi mission which takes multiple photos of a single house from different angles, which I can find on Mission Hub or download CSV or KML.
Thanks

You can setup a mission to do that in the mission hub. you can set a POI and how many feet off the ground for the camera to focus on then at each waypoint you stop for so long and take a picture.

Reactions: Pharm
upload_2017-3-15_6-58-9.png

see the waypoint setting at the bottom. I stop for 30s then take a photo. the camera is looking at POI #1

One thing that I want to try if the weather ever cooperates is to set the camera mode to "interval" then set up an orbit with the speed and cameral interval adjusted to give me a picture every 'X' degrees. Just need to get past these snow flurries and sub-zero wind chills!

Last edited:
Hi
Does anyone know of a Litchi mission which takes multiple photos of a single house from different angles, which I can find on Mission Hub or download CSV or KML.
Thanks
Don't know of one and if there IS one, you wouldn't want to use it since it would send your Phantom off into the blue to photograph someone else's house, potentially thousands of miles away.

Just thought it would be easier to find on that I could edit instead of starting from scratch.
Thanks

Can I find this mission on mission Hub. Is so, where abouts is it.

Trying to drag somebody else's waypoint mission across the Mississippi (or wherever you want to fly) is not the way to do this and you're begging for a flyaway. Just drop your photo points around the house you want and fly the mission. The easiest way would be to shoot the flight as a movie and take screen shots from that.

Half the fun of Litchi is learning how to make it do what you want it to do.

SB

I don't know that you can pull that off and do it 100% safely. Each mission is site (GPS) specific.

But if you could that could open up some new opportunities to use complex missions created by fellow operators.

Don't know of one and if there IS one, you wouldn't want to use it since it would send your Phantom off into the blue to photograph someone else's house, potentially thousands of miles away.

LOL - my thoughts exactly. [emoji12]

LOL - my thoughts exactly. [emoji12]

You can copy a mission from one location and paste it to another. I have done this with my own missions and paste and fine tune to a new location using mission and it did not fly off to the original location.

Sagebrush is exactly right. Building your own mission is a lot of fun. Then take the time to edit to your liking in addition to checking and re-checking to ensure that it does what you want it to do and that there are no surprises. This is why most Litchi users feel that Litchi is a great tool.

I'll build a mission then go fly it several time to make sure its tweaked just right then run it for the final video.

View attachment 78482

see the waypoint setting at the bottom. I stop for 30s then take a photo. the camera is looking at POI #1

I'm curious about this... It looks like you're using curved turns instead of straight lines as your path mode, and I thought waypoint actions cannot execute when using curves. Is this what you're doing? Is so, how did you get it to stop for 30s and take a photo?

Uh, add two way points with no turn, click - ahhhh.

Reactions: Loz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20