Litchi for two drone at the same time?

Reaction score
hello, I am a happy user of Litchi app. in order to take pics for a large area, I am planning to have two teams for the project.
that means... each team will fly drone at the same time in a different places.
can I use the same litchi account for both teams?

Not 100% sure either,,,,if you yourself has litchi installed on 2 devices it might,,or else you could get who ever on other drone to buy litchi app from playstore etc,,,as I mention bit unsure but you can only try

Reactions: Capt KO
can I use the same litchi account for both teams?
My guess would be that you can since you can install Litchi on multiple devices and you can run a Litchi mission completely offline.
Neither tablet would be checking in so I can't see how there would be a problem.
A simple test will confirm if this is so.

Reactions: Avocet and BigAl07
My guess would be that you can since you can install Litchi on multiple devices and you can run a Litchi mission completely offline.
Neither tablet would be checking in so I can't see how there would be a problem.
A simple test will confirm if this is so.

If I were betting (and I'm not) I would bet that the above is the most correct "assumption".

I've had multiple aircraft "On" at the same time as in they had their own radio, tablet and everything and the units were powered ON but not actually spinning the motors at the same time. We were comparing Litchi on a Mavic and Litchi on a Spark (side by side) to demonstrate a problem I was having with the Spark unit. I was able to browse my projects and download them to the aircraft on both platforms simultaneously with no errors.

Side Note: We did not LAUNCH both aircraft at the same time (I was the only operator) but they were both ON just not running

@parkygis,
Welcome to the Forum!

No problem, I can't think of any reason why not. ;)

Rod

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj