Litchi for P2

Reaction score
Good morning to all of you.
I see that this section of the Forum has not been attended for a long time ..... but I try anyway.
I recently purchased a Phantom 2 V2 used with gimbal Zenmuse H4-3D and GoPro Hero 4 + FPV kit with Flysight receiver.
I would like to know what problems could arise (wifi interference?) using it in parallel to my smartphone with the 'Litchi" app to set waypoints.
Thank you

Unke
Good morning to all of you.
I see that this section of the Forum has not been attended for a long time ..... but I try anyway.
I recently purchased a Phantom 2 V2 used with gimbal Zenmuse H4-3D and GoPro Hero 4 + FPV kit with Flysight receiver.
I would like to know what problems could arise (wifi interference?) using it in parallel to my smartphone with the 'Litchi" app to set waypoints.
Thank you

litchi was only useable on the phantom 2 vision and phantom 2 vision Plus.

Yes, I know. I have a Phantom 2 Vision (abbreviated as Phantom 2 V2).
Congratulations on your YouTube channel! Thank you

Yes, I know. I have a Phantom 2 Vision (abbreviated as Phantom 2 V2).
Congratulations on your YouTube channel! Thank you

A P2 V2 is not a vision or vision plus , look on the controller does it say NDJ? If so it’s the 2.4ghz controller and your quad is a P2, the vision and vision plus has WiFi capability which links to the dji app, and litchi,

Or maybe it was a vision plus and someone removed the failed camera and added the zenmeyse and GoPro, in which case you would need to Rewire the system to use the WiFi module inside the quad, if however it was a vision then the WiFi is inside the camera in which case it won’t work.

Thanks for the YouTube comment by the way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.