P4P V2 - Litchi Trouble

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm having some trouble with the Litchi app on my Phantom 4 Pro V2, I recently purchased the app but it will not connect at all, it always shows up as disconnected and once I got a image on screen of what the camera could see but when moving the camera it stayed disconnected and the image was almost a screenshot of a split second connection,

DJI Go 4 and Drone deploy work wonderfully with the drone, not had a single issue but the Litchi app will not work at all, I've tried
- been connected to WiFi & Hotspot
- Deleting and reinstalling the app
- Running the app with every other app closed
- Deleting DJI Go app and trying litchi alone
- Unplugging the cable connecting the tablet to Controller (I'm using litchi on an iPad - brand new)
- Turning of the drone & controller & Ipad in different combinations
- Running litchi with no other apps running at all

Even trying all of these, both DJI go and Dronedeploy work fine but litchi will not connect at all,

Any help or advice anyone could give would be greatly appreciated, thanks

If you look at the comparability list for litchi you will see P4P v2 isn’t listed yet. It might be that DJI hasn’t released the SDK and/or litchi hasn’t yet included comparability.

****, hopefully they update it soon

Thanks for your help, I've been looking all over different forums thinking something must have gone seriously wrong somewhere

I didn't think (was told on here) that Litchi wouldn't add the V2 any time soon but I noticed today that it DOES include P4P V2 now!!!
So I just updated my Litchi (already had it installed for P3P) and it works fine 'inside' = I'm going out for a test flight next :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20