New To Droning and Litchi - Not Working Out Well

Echo above, I always make my last WP quite near where I take off (just make sure it's above tree height). I've flown about 30+ Litchi missions without any issues.

Wont all the multi instructions confuse the drone ?
Also you POI is 9 metres high, so lowering this will help with keeping your home in the centre,

On waypoint 3 & 4 I found no stay instructions, and on others there was multi stays and stop recording.

On waypoint 3 & 4 I found no stay instructions, and on others there was multi stays and stop recording.
Those were not there originally. They have been changed since the posting to allow card write time. Putting the actions together with no pauses in between, especially when switching from video to photo or vice versa can cause recording issues.

As for this, I can't be certain. But to take a WAG, it is possible that the AC was too close to the home point to RTH as you had your finish action set. This would also depend on how you had your general AC setting. Was it RTH or Hover? This is not the mission finish but the AC setting. That being said, one would think it would autoland if it were too close. Just a guess.
Thanks so much for the suggestions. I got a lull in the wind and rain today so I modified the mission and flew it. It worked like a charm. Litchi should say something about that in their documentation as it would avoid problems like this. The only thing that still doesn't work quite right is the focus on point of interest. That is still off center, but I think I just need to play around with the settings a bit. At least I know the software works like it should with my drone. I couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the help.

I am new to droning as well as using the Litchi app. I purchased a Phantom 4 Pro and had been getting used to flying it with the Go 4 app when I found the Litchi app and purchased it. I have created several practice missions and they do not work as planned and am wondering whether I am doing something wrong or whether the program simply does not work well. I created a mission to simply fly around my house using straight lines and numerous waypoints. I used my house as a point of interest. I started video recording at waypoint one and at waypoint two, I stopped recording, took a picture, and started recording again - supposedly. What happened at that point was that the recording stopped, no picture was taken and video recording never started up again. I modified my mission to simply start recording at waypoint one and take no pictures until the end. At the last waypoint, I stopped recording, took a picture and started recording again. This time, the recording stopped but the mission was interrupted. It simply stopped and hovered. Another problem I am seeing is that the heading is not staying focused on the point of interest very well. It points in the general direction, but it certainly doesn't keep it in the center of the frame. Any ideas? Anyone having the same issues? The Litchi app looks pretty awesome, but it doesn't appear to work like it should.
I'm pretty sure (without reading the thread) that the issue will be you. Don't get mad, I don't mean to be rude but every time I've had an issue with Litchi it's turned out to be me. It's a great app but too easy to dive in without reading all the small print. Persevere and you'll be fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20